Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 14 of Stinky Body Gas

Today's stinklamation is all about punctuation!!!!



This is a punctuation fart. Timing is the whole thing. The farter, or someone, must be speaking. For instance, the speaker will say, "Ah, shut up!" and then someone will fart a loud sharp fart. This is a true Exclamation Fart. If the speaker is also the farter he may delay his fart until the right moment and then force it for all he is worth. If it works it is still a true Exclamation Fart, although more often than not it is an accident and for this reason rare.


On a side note, I have a funny story about this particular fart. Back when my husband and I were dating, my husband would "deploy" this fart without knowing its true name. It became a regular occurence that either right before or right after he told me he loved me, he would fart. I was, of course, at first offended. Now we laugh about it, and try to fart right before or after saying "I love you!"

No comments: