Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Way Cool Crafty Lady Stuff!






Oh, I am such a blog lurker! I subscribed to the Homemade by Jill blog, and saw that she had a new post, so of course, I had to check it out. Her sock animals are so cute! I wish I was the "friend" that was going to receive that argyle doggy! Anyway, I linked to her and her friend's site, Bee-Boppin' the Boroughs, and was thrilled (and a little vindicated that I was right) to learn that they belong to the same church as me! I love finding neat ladies like them, and learning that we have something in common (being crafty is not one of them - I suck!). Anyway, for all you other blog lurkers, check out their fun site http://beeboppinnyc.blogspot.com/. It's a great way to tour New York (I love the grape and toothpaste earings, and could use some for when I prepare my lessons for Relief Society [sorry for the picture steal, ladies]), and they have a fun, light-hearted perspective. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy (or something, maybe just smile and giggle a little).