Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Was Tagged!!

I Was Tagged!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Friend? Friend? I think I have more than one....
C-Cake or Pie: pie
D- Day of Choice: Thursday (good TV(amen Jess!)
E- Essential Item: new cell toy - uh, phone
F- Favorite Color: Hunter green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: What is that? I'm not familiary with the word
I- Indulgence(s): Mountain Dew and chocolate
J- January or July: January in Hawaii, July in Alaska
K-Kids: Jacob, Patrick, and Dean
L-Life is incomplete without: Doane, Jacob, Patrick, and Dean
M- Marriage Date: March 27th
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples (currently liking Braeburn)
P- Phobias or Fears: Being alone at night (kids don't county, they can't hurt anybody)
Q- Quote(s): "Things will get better"
R- Reason To Smile: When my kids are happy and laughing with each other
S- Season: Spring or Fall
T- Tag Nine: Ape^3, Cynthia, Jenica, Cool Crafty Lady Jill, Jane Payne, Sarah Wilder, Julene (sorry, ran out of untagged friends)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: maybe not unknown to all, but I've had MS for 12 years
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Animal lovin' eater!
W- Worst Habit: drinking Mountain Dew
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds - new life is cool!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian or Mexican
Z-Zodiac: Scorpio

No comments: