Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crafty or Ambitious, or Just Plain Crazy?

Today I was feeling creative - or something. I decided that I needed to walk on my treadmill (which I try to do every day anyway), and then take a quick shower, since I had to watch my girlfriend's daughter for a while. When I got out, I thought to myself "I bet I could do an ok job on curling my hair". I mean, it wouldn't look like it did when Jenica did my hair last week for the red carpet gala, but I can try, right?

I am actually pleased with the result, so I thought I'd share....









So after being mostly satisfied with my hair-do attempt, I decided to make some treats for Patrick's class. I got the idea from my "Family Fun" magazine, that my dear sister-in-law Regan gave me. This was a lot of fun, but the icing was a little frustrating. If you can't figure out how to do it, just email me. Cheap and fun craft!





Aren't these cute????!!!

4 comments:

jenicaheslop said...

I can't wait to make them, yeah! oh and eat them too of course. good job, they're way cute. And the hair looks fab!

Lori said...

Love the hair!!!! And the treats are adorable as well!!!

Mindy said...

Very cute!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Your hair is darling...and so are the treats. Thanks for showing us how to do them.