Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Which of the 5 Senses Are You?




You are the Sense of Sight



You are a very observant, detail oriented person.

You are able to take in a lot of information at once.

You often see things that other people never notice.



You have a good eye for design and aesthetics.

You love to be surrounded by beauty - natural or not.

When you imagine how something should look, you see it clearly in your mind.




I'm not too sure about having a good eye for design and all, or being surrounded by beauty (if you've seen the inside of my house, you know what I'm talking about, especially with disgusting puppy refuse on the floor!). The rest is okay, I guess.... If you want to take this quiz, go here.

1 comment:

Emily Katlyn West said...

Yeah look who's back!!! I'm glad our little chat helped!. . .just kidding!