Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fun Times!


For an activity for the sisters in my ward, we had a Love Auction. People donated services or food or other items, we filled out a survey, and our answers earned us "Love Bucks". After we filled out the surveys and got our money, we had an auction for the items that were donated. It was so much fun! Apparently someone thought I wasn't having a good time, but they must not have been looking at me at this moment, where my neighbor is excitedly bidding on an item. I was cracking up! It was pretty funny that night, and good times were had by all.





This is a lady that bid on an item, and was surprised and ecstatic to learn she'd won. If you look closely, you can see my friend Jess peaking over a head in the back.




These two darling friends were sharing the love together. Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

jenicaheslop said...

YES, I HAVE TO AGREE, THAT WAS A WAY FUN NIGHT! THERE WERE SOOO MANY GREAT THINGS TO CHOOSE FROM. IT WAS FUN TO JUST HANG OUT AND LAUGH, GOOD TIMES!

Korbi said...

that night was so fun! I just wish I hadn't spent all my money at once! (Even though I was so excited to win what I wanted!)