Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spirit Week

I've been really lazy the last little while in posting, so I have a few to catch up on.....

Last week at my boys' school, they had spirit week. On Monday, it was "Favorite Sports" day. Of course, both of my boys picked soccer, but we couldn't find Patrick's soccer shirt from Utah, so he made do with what he found. You can't tell, but both of them are wearing shin guards under their pants, too.


















Tuesday was "Crazy Hair" day, and here is my spazzy attempt to make the boys' hair look crazy.

























Wednesday was "Pajama" day, and since I volunteer in Patrick's class on Wednesday, I had to get in on the action. Aren't we cute? Even Dean wanted to "dress down" (or be lazy and never change out of his pajamas) that day!




Thursday was "Favorite Character" day, and we couldn't think of anything, so the boys didn't dress up.

Friday was "Hawaiian" day. I dug Doane's Hawaiian shirt out of the closet and threw it on Jacob, then used some leis we had from a party. Not very spirit-like, but it's the best we could do. And of course you have to do the hula when you're wearing a lei!










I still have more posts to catch up on, but I don't know if I'll get to them tonight. Just have faith, that at some point, I'll get around to it....

No comments: