Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Growing Garden & Flowers

So I've had these pictures on my camera for about a week now, and decided I should really try to post them....

On Mother's Day, my family went out in our back yard, to plant our garden. We planted lots of things, but we had to wait until they started to sprout before we could take pictures.

We planted corn


We planted watermelon


We planted carrots


We planted cucumbers


And we planted tomatoes

As you can see, our tomatoes aren't doing so well. But at least we tried!

All the other things have grown even more since taking these pictures, but I didn't want to go down and take more before I did this post, or I'd never get it done!

I also went out and took pictures of my flowers I've got growing in the front yard. I'm so excited, because I planted seven stargazer lilly bulbs. They're my favorite!

These are my daisies (with some dying or dead daffodils in the corners.....)


And these are my stargazers.


You can also see my daylillies on the top right, but they're nothing cool, as I had those last year. But I did notice today that their buds are starting to come out, too. Yeah, I'm gonna have a flowery yard!

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

You've been busy. I'm so jealous, I can't grow crap! You'll have to think of me when you guys are eating all your homegrown stuff. Btw, cute haircut!

Doug & April said...

Awww! I want a garden! I love stargazer lillies too! Your garden looks great!

Jess said...

Wow, that takes work! Good for you guys!