Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bowling Fun!

I went to an activity with the Young Women (Mel & I horned in on the Miamaid activity, as we didn't have any Laurels there). I took pictures of it with my phone, just to document the event....but then I couldn't FIND them on my phone - ARGH!!

But never fear, I found them! so the following pics are from my YW bowling night, where we had three girls (2 MM, 1 L), to three leaders - I like those odds! If only classroom sizes worked out half as well!

First of all, I have to post a few pics of my GINORMOUS shoes I had to wear. Whether the guys was joking or not, he said these were the last pair of shoes he had...so I just went with it!



See? Aren't they huge?

Next up we have our fearless leaders, Mel, Cheri and me...








Look at my cloddhoppers!!











This is Heidi, doing her thing...


And Kayla, huckin' her yellow ball down the lane...


Rhylee brings up the rear, cuz she was a little late (but boy were we glad to see her!!)

4 comments:

Amber Blair said...

Holy BIG shoes. Size 18 really?? I wouldn't think they would even stock a size 18 BOWLING shoe....who has that big of feet and goes bowling?? Looks like fun, I bet the big shoes made it even more fun!!

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

My shoes were so big, I could leave my sandals I was wearing on and stick my feet in them (good thing, since I hadn't planned on bowling that night, and wasn't wearing any socks...)
The enormous shoes made it sooo fun!

Doug & April said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the shoes! The last time we went bowling I didn't have socks and they sold me a pair that has bowling pills on them. You NEED a pair LOL

Lori said...

What a fun leader you are in young women's. They sure love YOU!!!!!!!! I miss young women's so much.