Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Turkey (Chicken) Run!!!



So for Thanksgiving last year (2007), I got this hair-brained idea that it would be great fun to have the kids chase turkeys around and try to catch them. Since we didn't know anyone who had turkeys on their farm, I decided to call someone who had chickens, and it would be just as fun. And it was! It was hilarious! We went with the Kolste's, and our kids had a blast running around the yard trying to catch those stinking chickens. Thank you Jane Payne!!!! We look forward to next year.

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm so glad you came. When it's time to find a new home...I know just. who. to. call. :)

So glad to find your blog!

Katherine said...

I wish we COULD have chickens. That was a really fun day. I was actually looking through my pics of then today. I might do a blog of it too. My kids had fun reminiscing.