Two Little Love Bugs

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Teeth

I keep forgetting to post this from last week. And it is definitely something to celebrate!



Last Thursday, my boys and I all had checkups at the dentist. All four of us made it out of there without any cavities. Phew! Dodged that bullet!

Then Doane went in for his checkup on Friday. I couldn't ask him until Saturday (because I was working), but he made it out of there without any cavities, too!

Now, it's not such a huge accomplishment for Doane to not have cavities, and maybe even Jacob and Dean, and occasionally Patrick. But for me not to have any cavities along WITH all the guys is stupendous!

I just wanted to have it on record somewhere that I actually went to the dentist and had a clean bill of health, and all my kids and husband did, too! What an accomplishment!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We got the clean bill of health last time at the dentist too. It is an awesome feeling! Congrats! :)